Capella Pedregal is pleased to welcome back designer Chan Luu to AlmArte and recognize the Day of the Dead holiday with an exclusive and unique bracelet.
We have a weekend full of events to meet Chan Luu and see some of her amazing pieces.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS WITH DESIGNER CHAN LUU
Thursday, October 31st, 2013
5-8pm Reception to Meet and Greet Chan Luu
Friday, November 1st, 2013
10am-3pm Trunk Show in AlmArte
5-8pm Reception with Chan Luu
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
10am-2pm Trunk Show in AlmArte
5-7pm Reception with Chan Luu
8pm Dinner in Don Manuel's with Chan Luu (included in the package price)
Sunday, November 3rd, 2013
10am-12pm Morning Mimosas with Chan Luu
CHAN LUU PACKAGE
Meet Chan Lu and enjoy three nights and four days at Capella Pedregal.
- Three nights in beautiful accommodations of your choice with amazing ocean views and private plunge pool (Thursday – Sunday)
- Welcome margaritas upon arrival
- Welcome bottle of tequila in your room
- Welcome reception with Chan Luu on Thursday night
- Full breakfast for two each morning in our signature restaurant Don Manuel's, two breakfasts per bedroom
- Dinner with Chan Luu on Saturday night
- Day of the Dead bracelet designed for Capella Pedregal by Chan Luu
- Round trip airport transfers to and from San Jose de Cabo airport (SJD) including a personal greeting by our airport host and escorted to your private car (1 suburban up to 5 people)
Each room and suite includes daily afternoon amenities, evening turndown, wireless Internet and a refreshment center stocked with complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee and bottled water.
Rates start as low as $2150. A tax of 14% and a 15% service charge will be added to the guestroom bill. All rates are quoted in U.S. dollars. Dinners do not include alcohol.
For more information and reservations, please call 877.247.6688. Please ask for the Chan Luu Package.
EXCLUSIVE CHAN LUU BRACELET
Chan Luu designed this bracelet exclusively for Capellla Pedregal for the "Day of the Dead" holiday in Mexico.
ABOUT CHAN LUU
Chan Luu is a designer of jewelry, accessories, and ready to wear. Originally from Vietnam, she moved to Boston in 1972 and earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Boston University. In 1975, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a fashion designer by receiving a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Shortly thereafter she opened her own boutique located in Rolling Hills Estates, carrying European designer clothing and accessories for women. In 1996, she began designing her own accessories marking the start of Chan Luu, Inc.
Chan Luu’s trademark is her artistic skill in combining organic shapes with contemporary ideas to create a line that’s unique, wearable, and hand-made. Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets which come in an array of hand-cut semi-precious stones, sterling silver, gold vermeil, and custom dyed leathers, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today. Her pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood’s hottest celebrities.