Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – One of the most awarded hotels in Mexico, Capella Pedregal continues to garner awards unabated. These accolades not only stem from the hotel’s unique design but also from its focus on highly personalized levels of service derived from the Capella Hotel Group’s “zeitgeist” pioneered by legendary hotelier and Capella Chairman and CEO, Horst Schulze. Capella Pedregal’s special guest services and features such as its dedicated team of Personal Assistants, Auriga spa and health and wellness program, and world- class dining outlets led by one of the region’s top culinary teams is widely recognized by some of the world’s most coveted awards as well.
In December 2013, Capella Pedregal burnished its reputation as one of the undisputed premier luxury hotels of the world with recognition from esteemed publications such as Travel + Leisure which named the property to its “Top 500 Hotels” list and ranked as the number one hotel in Cabo for the third consecutive year in a row. The list announced in December 2013 also saw the property ranked among the “Top 50 Hotels in the World.”
Condé Nast Traveler’s 2014 Gold List which is based on the publication’s Reader’s Choice survey also saw Capella Pedregal named to this coveted list for the second year in a row and listed as one of the “World’s Best Beach Hotels.” The hotel is also regularly awarded accolades by major hospitality and tourism organizations such as TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards which is determined based on the reviews and opinions of millions of TripAdvisor travelers around the globe. Capella Pedregal is also a holder of the prestigious AAA Five-Diamond Award, the highest level of rating for lodgings and restaurants administered by AAA.
The following is an outline of some of Capella Pedregal’s most recent awards and accolades:
- 2014: TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards – Ranked the # 1 hotel in Cabo and #2 in Mexico
- 2014: TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards, “Top Luxury Hotels in Mexico” – Ranked #1 in Cabo and #2 in Mexico
- 2014: TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards, “Top Hotels for Romance” – Ranked #1 in Mexico
- 2014: U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hotels in Mexico 2014” – Ranked #6 in Mexico
- 2014: Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List – Also named to the “World’s Best Beach Hotels” list
- 2013: Travel + Leisure’s “World's Best Awards” – Ranked #1 in Cabo San Lucas and #41 in the World
- 2013: U.S. News & World Report’s “Gold Award Winner” in the Best Hotels in Mexico category
- 2013 TripAdvisor’s “10 Hotels with Incredible Views” – Ranked #2 in the World
- 2013: TripAdvisor’s “World's Greatest Hotel Spas” – Ranked #8 in the World
- 2013: AAA Five Diamond Award - To be eligible for this rating, hotels must exhibit the ultimate in luxury and sophistication. Physical attributes must be extraordinary in every manner, with fundamental hallmarks including meticulous service that exceeds guest expectations, impeccable standards of excellence and personalized services and amenities that provide an unmatched level of comfort. Capella Pedregal exemplifies these qualifications in every way with its dedication to bespoke guest service, tranquil amenities and unparalleled luxury. Less than one-third of one percent of the nearly 31,000 properties reviewed each year by AAA achieve this prominent distinction.
- 2013: Travel +Leisure’s “500 World's Best Hotels”
- 2013: Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List
- 2013: Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Awards” where the hotel was ranked the #1 Hotel in Cabo and #2 Hotel in Mexico
- 2013: TripAdvisor – 10 Hotels with Incredible Views, ranked #2 in the world
- 2012: Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List
- 2012: Travel + Leisure’s #1 Hotel Spa in Mexico - Auriga Spa at Capella Pedregal earns this coveted accolade
- 2012: Travel + Leisure – Capella Pedregal is named one of the “Top Resorts in Mexico”
- 2012: Condé Nast Traveler – Hotel’s Auriga spa is ranked the #1 Top Spa in Mexico and Central America
- 2011: Condé Nast Traveler – Named one of the top five resorts in Mexico
- 2010: Condé Nast Traveler - Capella Pedregal was placed on their Hot List of Top New Hotels
For more information visit www.CapellaPedregal.com or call toll-free at 877-247-6688.
About Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The majestic Capella Pedregal resort lies on Cabo San Lucas’ most coveted parcel of land – an extraordinary, 24-acre site at the southernmost tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. The exclusive haven, comprised of 96 rooms and suites, is just minutes from bustling downtown Cabo, yet seemingly worlds apart thanks to its secluded location within the prestigious Pedregal neighborhood, accessible only by the private Dos Mares tunnel. Capella Pedregal offers unprecedented luxury, sophistication and personalized service ably assisted by a team of Personal Assistants who are available around-the-clock to assist guests with their requests. The property features Beachfront Suites located directly on the beach with beautiful ocean front views. Each Beachfront Suite features an infinity edge wraparound plunge pool with a warming fire pit nearby and are available in one, two and three bedroom configurations.
Under the tutelage of French Laundry trained, Executive Chef Yvan Mucharraz, Capella Pedregal’s three distinctive dining establishments feature refined, traditional Mexican dishes which evoke a true Baja feel and unparalleled dining environments. The centerpiece of the resort is the award-winning, 12,000-square foot signature Auriga spa, wellness and fitness facility, which features unparalleled indigenous treatments based on the lunar cycle. For more information visit www.capellapedregal.com.
About Capella Hotels and Resorts
Capella Hotels and Resorts serves today’s top-tier travelers and residential property owners and is setting a new standard in the hospitality industry. Capella promises the unique benefits of the finest boutique hotels, including superb architecture and interior design, privacy, individualized service and attention to detail – combined with the amenities and activities of the world’s great luxury hotels and resorts. Capella is a brand focused on customer choice, and offers choices that no other hotel company in the world can match. Capella has opened world-class properties in gateway cities and high-profile resort destinations around the world, including: Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel (Düsseldorf, Germany); Capella Ixtapa (Ixtapa, Mexico); Capella Pedregal (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico); Capella Singapore (Sentosa Island, Singapore); Capella Georgetown (Washington, D.C.); and Capella Marigot Bay (Saint Lucia). Capella has also announced plans for: Capella Bahia Maroma (Riviera Maya, Mexico); Capella Bangkok (Bangkok, Thailand); Capella Nahui (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico); and Capella Niseko (Niseko, Japan) Learn more at www.capellahotels.com.