We Welcome You to Our Düsseldorf Medical Destination Spa to Experience Total Well-Being.
spa, fitness & health
Spa & Fitness
At Breidenbacher Hof spa hotel we focus on the well-being of our guests.
Welcome at our spa featuring an indoor pool, two Finnish saunas and a steam bath: Grant yourself a timeout from the daily hustle and relax in our cozy spa area.
Opening hours: Daily from 7.00am to 10.00pm.
The fitness center at Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel, features state-of-the-art equipment, such as Technogym cardiovascular, strength and free-weights. Fitness coaches are available on request to conduct classes, and take care of the guest's individual needs.
For our hotel guests the fitness room is opened 24-hours a day.
The Spa area is accessible for hotel guests only and free of charge.
Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel is home to the legendary Parfümerie Schnitzler renowned for its quality and customer care. The new Schnitzler Beauty Lounge melds time-honored tradition with current trends, offering an innovative beauty culture. At the core of the Schnitzler philosophy is harmonizing the body and the mind with a custom-crafted experience designed for the individual. Be pampered with the extensive menu of spa treatments based on the five elements at our Düsseldorf wellness hotel. Our unique signature spa treatments for both men and women combine eastern and western traditions and are based on wood, fire, metal, earth, and water. Facial services use exclusive products from Guerlain, La Mer, La Prairie, Sisley, Martine Micallef, Clinica Ivo Pitanguy, and Ligne St. Barth.
A unique advantage for our guests is the direct connection of Breidenbacher Hof wellness hotel in Düsseldorf to a premier private clinic. Patients can enjoy the exclusive Capella service in a luxury suite and have a private passage to the treatment facilities – privacy and security are two of the hotels most important priorities.
The name “Preventicum”, stands for Prof. Dr. Dietrich Baumgart, one of the leading experts in preventative medicine and an internationally acclaimed cardiologist, and his centre for preventative medicine in the Breidenbacher Hof. The private practice offers cardio check-ups, as well as all cardiovascular and internal examinations. The centre for performance diagnostics can also test a patient’s endurance, his energy metabolism during physical stress and the performance of the cardio-pulmonary system.
The clinics Pearl of Asthetic and Clinic of Medical Experts are two of the leading private clinics and offer - in addition to Dr. M. Villnow and Dr. A.M. Irsheid - a profound network of renowned specialists. Here, a selection of Germany's best cosmetic and plastic surgeons take care of you. The clinics specializes mainly in capillar transplantations and laser treatments. Furthermore, dental treatments, vein and aesthetic surgery and complex body analyses contribute to the portfolio. In cooperation with the Preventicum, complex check-ups are available.
FURTHER VALUED MEDICAL PARTNERS:
Diagnosis and targeted screening to identify:
- Specific lifestyle risks.
- Hormonal and immunological status.
- Genetic and metabolic status (for cardiovascular and heart diseases).
- Chronic intoxication (caused by environmental factors or post-viral disease).
- Early diagnosis of dementia, Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases
- Metabolic and hormonal therapy (through individually prepared micronutrient supplements, nutrition counseling and bio-identical hormones).
- Immune system-boosting and detoxification therapies
- Regenerative therapies for the prevention of end-organ damage or neurological disorders.
- Targeted support of muscle and nerve activity.
- Treatments for CFS and burnout syndrome (through stabilization of adrenal function, detoxification and regenerative measures).
- Treatment of autoimmune diseases (ulcerative colitis, scleroderma, etc.)
- Anti-aging treatments (metabolic activation through an individually tailored approach)
Dr. Peter Wehling is the developer and lead doctor of the Regenokine® Program. This program is a new therapy for treating low back pain, as well as Osteoarthritis, the common, chronic condition characterized by the breakdown of the cartilage in joints Osteoarthritis, referred to more commonly as arthritis, results in pain and in limitation of movement. Patients concurrently engage in a customized program of dietary change, supplementation, sleep, and exercise optimization.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our Medical Destination Spa in Düsseldorf.