Ixtapa to the “Fore”: Customized Package for Golfers Offered Exclusively To Guests of Capella Ixtapa
IXTAPA, MEXICO – March 10, 2010 – With several compelling courses just minutes from its secluded beachfront setting, Capella Ixtapa delivers a bespoke golf experience in a new package that golfers and their traveling companions can design, with the help of a Personal Assistant (PA), to suit their own interpretation of the ultimate outing. Included with every golf package is:
- Tee time for one player, including 18 holes, cart and caddie
- Club rental or club luggage credit
- Golf amenity – Capella Ixtapa hats and one package of golf balls
- Daily breakfast for two
- Transportation to and from the course
- Member access and privileges
- Golfers’ companions can play along or enjoy their own Ixtapa adventure with a choice of two additional activities arranged by their Capella Ixtapa PA at the resort. These include:
- Additional tee time for one
- Guided tour of the Mercado de Artesanias in Zihuatanejo and a $100 shopping credit for arts and crafts from local artisans
- Guided boat trip through Mangrove trees to discover the seldom-seen side of Ixtapa
- Cooking lessons with Capella Ixtapa’s executive chef, including chef wear and one year’s access to the chef’s private monthly recipe blog
- Ultimate spa day at the intimate Spa at Capella Ixtapa, including a choice of one treatment or salon service
Rates for the two-night package begin at $1,430 per night, and exclude a la carte pricing for the two selected resort activities.
Capella Ixtapa caters to the world’s most discerning travelers from a secluded cliffside setting overlooking the rugged natural beauty of Don Juan Beach and the Pacific Ocean. It features 59 expansive guest rooms, world-class dining in four distinct environments, a pampering spa, fitness center, fresh and saltwater pools, and private beach access. The only luxury resort in proximity to Ixtapa’s two championship golf courses and 600-slip marina, Capella Ixtapa lies within Mexico’s idyllic Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo region, which is blessed by an average of 300 days of sunshine and temperatures in the 80s and 90s. It is 140 miles northwest of Acapulco, and a short, 20-minute drive from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport.
Capella Hotels and Resorts serves today’s top-tier travelers and residential property owners and is setting a new standard in the hospitality industry. Capella promises the unique benefits of the finest boutique hotels, including superb architecture and interior design, privacy, individualized service and attention to detail – combined with the amenities and activities of the world’s great luxury hotels and resorts. Capella, led by founder Horst Schulze, is a brand focused on customer choice, and offers choices that no other hotel company in the world can match. Capella is opening world-class properties in gateway cities and high-profile resort destinations around the world, including: Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel (Düsseldorf, Germany); Capella Bahia Maroma (Riviera Maya, Mexico); Capella Dunboy Castle (Castletownbere, Ireland); Capella Ixtapa (Ixtapa, Mexico); Capella Nahui (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico); Capella Niseko (Niseko, Japan); Capella Pedregal (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico); Capella Singapore (Sentosa Island, Singapore); and Schloss Velden, a Capella Hotel (Velden, Austria). Learn more at www.capellahotels.com.