Activities & Attractions
Activities Around Saint Lucia
- Diving & Snorkeling - The Capella Marigot Bay Hotel is close to St Lucia's marine parks.
- Sailing - vessels range from dinghies to live-aboard catamarans available for day charter around Saint Lucia or to the Grenadine islands and beyond.
- Bird Watching - Marigot Bay has a wide variety of bird species.
- Climbing - Saint Lucia is mountainous, with hills and mountains ranging from challenging climbs requiring some mountaineering experience, to vigorous walks, all with wonderful views
- Rainforest Hiking and Walking - there is easy access to nearby bays and hillsides, as well as deep rainforest trails.
- Surfing and Kite Surfing - trips are available to the Atlantic coast on the other side of the island. Ocean kayaks & windsurfers are also available.
- Visiting the volcano and bathing in the hot springs - a short drive or boat trip away.
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Scuba, snuba-diving, and snorkeling
- Sport fishing
- Zipline tours
- Private island tours
- Jungle mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Gros Piton mountain hike
- Helicopter tours
- ATV Jungle tours
- Rum distillery tours