Specials & Experiences
There is something for everyone at Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown. Explore our packages and offers.
Each room and suite includes daily afternoon amenities, evening turndown, wireless Internet and a refreshment center stocked with complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee, espresso and bottled water. A full list of amenities and room features is available under accommodations.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you can be the first to know about our latest special offers, such as our extravagant night on the town package in Washington, D.C.
Mother's Day Pampering
This May, seize the opportunity to be the first to give your mother an exclusive treatment for Mother’s Day. The Capella Washington D.C., Georgetown enhances this special holiday by offering a limited time offer on the “Mother’s Day Pampering” package from May 9- May 12.
The experience includes:
- Capella Deluxe Room accommodations (upgrade to suite upon check in and based on availability)
- A Mother’s Day brunch at Capella Washington D.C.’s The Grill Room featuring organic, seasonal dining overlooking the canal
- Styling by the acclaimed Luigi Parasmo Salon in D.C. for two. Mother and daughter will have the opportunity to bond while enjoying a special hair blowout with a complimentary Kerastase Revitalizing Hair Mask at the salon located nearby in Georgetown.
- Full day shopping excursion courtesy of the Resident Stylist Program and Head Resident Stylist, April Yvonne. As one of the most sought-after fashion stylists in Washington, April maintains exclusive relationships with international designers, couture labels and upscale shopping outlets such as Saks Fifth Avenue to provide Capella guests with personal fashion, shopping advice and services, including private after-hour shopping excursions.
- Curated specially by Saks Fifth Avenue, Tysons Galleria to ensure a luxuriant and restful evening, guests will receive a La Prairie Eye treatment “duo” Caviar Eye Gel and Caviar Eye Cream with compliments of La Prairie, a branded lavender Eye pillow and a beautiful quilted white bag to hold all of it in it. Presented at turn-down.
- Private Pilates from Fuse in-suite or at sunrise on the sundeck (weather permitting)
- Champagne or mocktail toast on the hotel’s private rooftop pool and bar area with dramatic views of iconic D.C. landmarks such as The Washington Monument, The Kennedy Center, and the Potomac.
- Complimentary overnight parking
Write your own story this holiday at the Capella Washington D.C. Georgetown with the ultimate “Mother’s Day Pampering” package. Rates begin from $2,995 subject to availability. Valid May 9 to 12, 2013. Guests can purchase additional nights separately