Situated along the east bank of the majestic Chao Phraya River, Asia’s most revered waterway, Capella Bangkok is a window to the eternal source of life for Bangkok and the artery of Thailand. Sensitively designed to offer panoramic views of the river, all 101 suites and villas allow guests to appreciate the prominence of the estate while indulging in a rejuvenated waterfront lifestyle experience.
Inspired by the vibrancy and cultural significance of the River of Kings, Capella Bangkok is a contemporary interpretation of the eclectic Thai culture. Each of the 101 rooms, suites and villas reflect the capital’s urbane cityscape enhanced by a rich tapestry of Thai heritage and elegance. Unobstructed views of the river throughout the hotel brings a sense of tranquility despite being in the heart of a bustling gateway city.
A Capella Personal Assistant is on hand prior to your arrival to attend to your every desire so that your experience will be exceptionally memorable. To curate your perfect Thai adventure, here are some highlights:
- Private cruise along the Chao Phraya River: board your personal watercraft boat from Capella Bangkok’s private jetty for a glimpse into local life along the waterways with impressive sights of ancient temples, Royal Barges Museum, the Grand Palace or one of Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- The Bangkok Art and Culture Centre offers the widest range of contemporary art, design, music, theatre and film in the city. It offers over 4,000 sqm of exhibition space, retail shops, an art library and cafes serving coffee and snacks.
- Day trip to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya: start your journey north of Bangkok to Ayutthaya, the capital and namesake of a 14th-century Siamese kingdom. Its preserved ruins of the city are a UNESCO World Heritage Site teeming with archaeological wonders—palaces, temples, and statues.
- 101 rooms, suites and villas offering panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River
- Signature restaurant with sweeping river views featuring the cuisine concept and style of celebrated Michelin-starred Mauro Colagreco
- Intimate specialty bar serving desserts and innovative cocktails overlooking the Chao Phraya River
- Award-winning Auriga branded wellness retreat
- Elegant and luxuriously-appointed grand ballroom with full river view
- The Capella Library
- Capella Personal Assistants
Country Group Development PCL
Last quarter of 2018
THE CAPELLA EXPERIENCE
Capella Hotels and Resorts serves today’s top tier travelers and residential property owners and is setting a new standard in the hospitality industry. Capella promises the unique benefits of the finest boutique hotels, including superb architecture and interior design, privacy, individualized service and attention to detail – combined with the amenities of the world’s great luxury hotels and resorts. Capella is a brand built around unique individuals with one-of-a-kind preferences and tastes. By satisfying each guest request personally, we create for them their own unique Capella experience.
Learn more at www.capellahotels.com
THE CAPELLA PROPERTIES
- Breidenbacher Hof – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Capella Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia
- Capella Singapore
- Capella Shanghai, Jian Ye Li
- Capella Ubud, Bali Opening first quarter of 2017
- Capella Maldives Opening 2021
- Capella Sydney Opening 2021
- Capella Niseko, Japan Opening soon