Cancellation Policy and Waivers
Capella Hotels & Resorts cancellation policy and waivers for room reservations:
- For existing and new individual reservations from 18 March until 30 June 2020, cancellation fees will be waived in full, as long as the cancellation is made before 30 June 2020. Please note that changes for existing reservations are subject to room and rate availability.
- For new individual reservations for any future date beyond 30 June 2020 until 30 September 2020, postponements or cancellations are permitted at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival. Please note that changes for existing reservations are subject to room and rate availability.
- Exclusions may apply during periods of peak demand with city wide events restrictions and individual reservations booked into an existing group block. For more information please refer to individual property rate rules and group contracts.
- For reservations booked via Online Travel Agents or other third-party travel provider, please contact the respective provider for information on their cancellation policies.
- For group reservations the respective Capella hotel will work closely with the meetings planner to manage changes on a case by case basis.