Sabor + Vino
Capella Ixtapa invites you to experience a memorable weekend with the flavors and tastes of Mexico. Join us for a gastronomical experience accompanied by a taste of mezcal, tequila, wine and craft beer as well as a look into the regional produce of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.
Sabor + Vino 2015
From May 21st to May 24th Capella Ixtapa features Sabor + Vino 2015. Among the events and activities of this festival you will find a tantalizing opening cocktail, a cooking and chocolate demonstration, tequila tastings and a six-course tasting dinner paired with craft beer, wine and mezcal, all exclusively designed by our guest chefs and Executive Chef Miguel Baltazar.
Opening Cocktail and Local Producers Expo
Capella Ixtapa welcomes you for a weekend full of mexican traditional flavors, wine and mezcal, join us for hors d´ouvres and cocktails specially designed by guest chefs and our very own Executive Chef Miguel Baltazar. Take this opportunity to nestle and learn from local producers of coffee, mezcal and craft beer.
Join a guest chef in a culinary experience using exclusive Zihuatanejo ingredients accompanied by craft beer.
Invited chocolateur embarks on a sweet experience where Chocolate is King and shares the stage with local ingredients including Mezcal.
Six-Course Tasting Dinner
Guests Chefs and Executive Chef Miguel Baltazar design a six-course menu that you will enjoy along with craft beer, wine and mezcal paired exclusively by our sommelier.
Our sommelier offers and exclusive tasting of four tequila varieties.
Meet the Chefs
Join our guest chefs and Executive Chef Miguel in this private cocktail where you can share gastronomic experiences and feedback.
Sabor + Vino Package
Indulge yourself with a 3-night stay during Capella Ixtapa’s exclusive festival Sabor + Vino 2015, and experience activities and amenities prepared by our guest chefs.
This exclusive Sabor + Vino Package includes:
- 3-Night accommodation in the suite of your preference
- Daily American Breakfast for two
- Access to all of the events of Sabor + Vino Festival which include:
- Opening cocktail and Local Product Expo on May 21st
- One cooking demonstration for two to choose from May 22nd or May 23rd
- One chocolate demonstration for two to choose from May 22nd or May 23rd
- Six-Course Tasting Dinner for two to choose from May 22nd or May 23rd
- A Tequila Tasting for two to choose from May 22nd or May 23rd
- Private cocktail with our chefs
- Farewell amenity with a bottle of wine and chocolates
Package is valid for travel from May 21st to May 24th only.