CAPELLA UBUD, BALI
Nestled between Ubud’s rainforest, rice paddy fields and the sacred Wos River, Capella Ubud brings the wonders and myths of Bali’s exotic past to life. Inspired by the early European settlers from the 1800s, celebrated architect Bill Bensley conceptualized this ultra-luxurious tented camp as a tribute to their spirit of adventure.
Each of the 22 unique tents as well as an extravagant two-bedroom lodge are crafted with an individual inspirational theme, allowing guests to enjoy the essence of Bali’s untouched natural surroundings in personalized comfort. All retreats boast a private salt water Jacuzzi pool lavish indoor and outdoor bathrooms, a spacious lounge and bedroom whilst two outdoor decks offer the perfect setting for an intimate candlelit dinner.
The camp’s timeless charm is balanced by modern conveniences such as air-conditioning, WiFi, complimentary smart phone inclusive of data, a refreshment trunk and an Illy espresso machine.
Our gracious and unobtrusive Personal Assistants ensure that you are the center of gravity during the stay. A wide range of enrichening experiences can be curated to compliment your stay and the essence of Bali in the charm of a pristine setting.
Gastronomists can indulge at the culinary tent, which offers a choice of two inventive restaurants and bespoke gourmet journeys. The Camp Fire is not a mere dining adventure but also a gathering place to meet our local storyteller over pulled hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows at night.
Auriga Spa presents an array of pampering and spiritual treatments as well as adventure wellness, while The Armory showcases fitness equipment for guests who prefer to work out in style.
Sensitivity to Ubud’s densely forested terrain is a top priority. No tree was cut during construction so that the resort remains a hidden sanctuary from afar, capturing the imagination of those who aspire to a truly unique experience.
- 22 ultra-luxurious one-bedroom tented retreats and a two-bedroom lodge, each featuring a private salt water Jacuzzi pool
- Direct access to the sacred Wos River
- Surrounded by rice terraces and dense rainforest
- Capella Personal Assistants
- The Officers’ Tent: a signature Capella Library experience
- The Armory: tented gymnasium
- The Cistern: 30-meter outdoor rainforest pool
- Api Jiwa: Asian street food barbeque that seats up to 10 guests
- Mads Lange: the camp’s dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Camp Fire
- Rainforest and rice paddy field dining
- 24-hours in-retreat dining
- Jungle themed weddings
- Auriga Spa wellness retreat offering pampering treatments from the Auriga Spa menu as well as adventure wellness
- Bespoke experiences curated by our Capella Personal Assistants to complement your stay
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex, which play an important part in the spiritual life of the local community
- Puri Lukisan Museum: the oldest art museum, which is home to the finest collection of modern traditional Balinese painting and wood carving on the island
- Being the cultural nerve center of Bali, many traditional dance performances are available in Ubud, such as the Kecak Fire, Trance, Legong, Barong and Kris dances
- Home to Balinese artisan communities, Ubud is a treasure trove of local handicraft, art collection, fashion apparel, souvenir and fresh produce from the market
- Keliki Valley: behold the natural splendor of Ubud’s terrain and untouched rice paddy fields
- Keliki Village: experience the simple beauty of everyday life in its unspoiled rural setting, where generations of Bali’s miniature painters call their home.
Jalan Raya Dalem
Desa Keliki, Kecamatan Tegalalang,